A digital learning program your staff can build, implement and grow with confidence. That’s the goal. But gaining your autonomy doesn’t mean you’re all on your own. WEN’s responsive support team works to monitor platform performance, update features, improve functionality and troubleshoot, troubleshoot, troubleshoot.
WEN will collaborate with your team to help make sure your users’ experience is smooth and secure. Simply choose the partnership that matches your needs.
What you can expect from WEN:
- Onboarding Support (weekly meetings as long as you need)
- Access to "WEN Essentials" a repository of how to's, help docs, vendor info, and much more
- Teacher "Resource Course"
- Student Orientation Template (allowing partners to customize it)
- Monthly Operations Call (what's new, what to be on the lookout for, best practices)
- Professional Learning Communities (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Trouble Ticketing Account (a way to track and submit tickets for help)
- Face to face professional learning and network day with all partners
- Zero worries with vendors (WEN takes care of it, submit a ticket and let us do the rest)
- WEN will serve as the operational/business experts
What you can expect as local responsibilities:
- Your team will troubleshoot with students (WEN does not interface with your students/parents)
- Your team will become the experts with instructors (WEN will work to enable you over time)
- Your team will serve as the academic and instructional experts (of course with other partners)